Preperation: 10 minutes
Refregeration: 30 minutes
Portions: 16 Energy Balls
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• 1 cup raspberries
• 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
• 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds or raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 2 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1 scoop of our OVB protein powder (vanilla)
• 1/3 cup extra shredded coconut for rolling
* Add natural sweetener to taste.
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, and scoop out balls and roll in your hands.
2. Roll the balls in extra shredded coconut - press the shredded coconut into the sides if needed (optional). Place the energy balls in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
This recipe will make approx. 16 energy balls.
Shop for our OvB here.