Cook healthy snacks with all-natural ingredients ✨
Recipe by: Claudine (Passion santé)
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• 1/3 cup of dates
• 1 tablespoon of liquid vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup ATP vanilla protein powder
• 1 cup gluten-free oatmeal
• 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
• 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tablespoons pieces of dark chocolate 85% crushed
• 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Mix all the ingredients ending with the almond milk.
2. For the coulis, melt the ingredients and spread over the bars.
3. Refrigerate and slice into bars before serving.
You can add to taste and vary slivered almonds, nuts, dried fruit, etc.! In this case, you may have to adjust the almond milk.