Peanut Butter Banana Protein Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 portion
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4hours
• 1/2 c rolled oats regular or gluten-free
• 1/2 small to medium banana sliced
• 2/3 c unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
• 1/2 T chia seeds
• 1 scoop of our OvB Vanilla protein powder
• 1/2 - 1 T natural creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 2 - 3 tsp pure maple syrup
• Dash of sea salt
1. Combine oats, chia seeds, maple, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt and stir to combine.
2. Add in milk and stir.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for about 4 hours. Add sliced bananas just before serving.
Shop for our Organic Vegan Blend here.