Serving: 1 portion
• 3/4 cup rolled oats
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any plant milk)
• 1/2 cup filtered water
• 1 ripe banana, mashed (keep a few banana slices for topping!)
• 1 scoop of our vanilla OvB protein
• 1 1/2 tablespoons water
• 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave, for extra sweetness
• cacao nibs (optional)
• coconut flakes
• crushed almonds
• sliced banana coins
• extra sprinkles of cinnamon!
1. In a small Mason jar, mix all the ingredients together, starting with the dry ingredients. Add in almond milk, water, vanilla, and mashed banana. Stir until combined.
2. In a small bowl, mix the OvB protein powder with water until creamy. You can double the ingredients for more flavor! Stir the mixture into a mason jar. You can add the toppings of your choice now or in the morning!
3. Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
4. Dig in with a spoon and enjoy!