4-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars 🥜
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 bars
• 2 cups large flake oats
• 2 scoops of our OvB vanilla protein powder
• ½ cup natural peanut butter
• ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
or a little more if the mixture still seems dry
• 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oats and vanilla protein powder. Next, add the peanut butter, almond milk, and maple syrup, if desired. Stir until well combined and slightly sticky. The mixture should bind together but not be gooey.
2. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan with a spatula until equally distributed. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from freezer and cut the mixture into 8 equal-sized bars using a sharp knife. You may need to allow mixture to thaw out for a few minutes before you can cut through the bars.
4. Place each bar in a little Ziploc bag or saran wrap and store in fridge or freezer.
Shop for our OvB protein powder here.