Those dreaded two words that are feared by all healthy or looking to be healthy man on earth. A bit of fat on the pecs is not that bad, although at times and if not taken seriously, it makes the pecs look droopy and unfortunately, can look like breasts. However, it can lead to a more serious condition called Gynecomastia (guy-nuh-koh-MAS-tee-uh) which is more common than you think. Fat around the pec area is the result of an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Usually, it’s the result of a testosterone decrease linked to lifestyle, diet, stress levels or environmental issues.
To avoid man boobs, one must:
1. Strength train. It naturally raises testosterone levels.
2. Stop doing everyday chest workout. It has nothing to do with man boobs and fat does not contract. You’ll end up with shoulder problems and will have to stay away from training, down the rabbit hole again. Quality over quantity beats the odds.
3. Let go of cardio. Excessive cardio workout increases cortisol levels. Testosterone has an inverse correlation with cortisol. The more cortisol you produce, testosterone levels will be on the decline.
4. Think about now. Testosterone levels decrease by 1% every year in men over 30. And that’s for those in shape. Since fat decreases testosterone, it decreases faster if you are overweight. Think nutrition and supplementation. Estro Control, fish oils, Colonik Defense, T-Alpha just to name a few can help you get rid of those man boobs. Consult our online videos to get more details on how our supplements can help you.
5. Being healthy is not enough. The definition of healthy can be all wrong. Cereals are healthy but have just been proven full of pesticides (the news just found out, we knew many years ago), and we are not even going into the amount of sugar they add. Eating a bagel, no matter how many grains it contains, is not healthy. Doing an hour of cardio a day is not healthy. New and improved methods are all around you.