- 2 cups mashed banana (about 6 medium, overripe bananas)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (use almond or cashew butter for paleo/low-carb)
- ½ cup ATP SbP Sweden beef protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a small 8x8 baking dish or 8'' skillet with parchment paper or grease well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!