Coconut Lemon Energy Balls 🍋
Yield: 24 Energy balls
• 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• Zest from 2 lemons
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 cup honey (use rice syrup for vegan)
• 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
• 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
• 2 scoops of our ISO supplement (unflavoured)
• Optional: shredded coconut and poppy seeds, to garnish
1. Add all the ingredients to your food processor and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
2. Roll into 24 balls. Either sprinkle or roll the balls in shredded coconut or poppy seeds. Store in the fridge, covered, for up to 1 week.
Shop or find out more about our ISO supplement here.