This healthy chocolate spread recipe is quick, delicious, and goes great with almost anything. It is also a great alternative to high-fat spreads!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 15.5 Ounces black beans
• 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
• ¼ Cup milk substitute – or milk
• 3 Scoops of our ISO protein powder (Chocolate)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ cup rolled oats (or coconut flour)
• 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
1. Drain and rinse your black beans.
2. Add all of your ingredients into a really powerful blender or food processor.
3. Blend or process everything together until it’s creamy.
4. Store your spread in some mason jars.
Chocolate Protein Spread 🍞🥖🍫💪