Serves: 1 cake
Prep Time: 1 minute
• 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
• 2 tbsp of our Grass-Fed Whey chocolate protein powder
• 1 tsp cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 4-6 drops stevia drops vanilla or plain
• optional: 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips or peanut butter topping
1. Combine peanut butter powder, GfW protein powder, cocoa powder, vanilla almond milk, baking powder, and stevia in a small shallow dish. If you want to add in chocolate chips do so now. You should get a paste-like substance about the consistency of Greek yogurt, add more peanut powder if it is too liquidity.
2. Microwave for one minute. It may take longer if you have a lowered powder microwave. Microwave till not soft in the middle anymore.
3. If desired top with peanut butter and devour!
Shop for our GfW here.