- Helps optimize fat loss. Fat-burning mechanisms rely on making sure the right pieces of our metabolism are working well. To burn fat for energy, the body has to be allowed to take fatty acids from storage and transport them to the mitochondria, the “cellular power-plant.” Adipolitik helps this process by supplying L-Carnitine—the EXACT amino acid needed to transport fat to be burned for energy!
- Helps improve insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity is proportionally related to how well the body burns fat. So, the more insulin sensitive they are, the better our bodies burn fat for energy. This is because we have better control over our blood sugar levels. Adipolitik helps maximize this by synergistically affecting this pathway. Saigon cinnamon, which has been used as a culinary spice for thousands of years, has a unique ability to slow down the speed of carbohydrate digestion and therefore the rise of blood sugar levels. Studies have shown green coffee bean and wild mango extract—two new botanical superstars—to help improve insulin action at the cellular site.
- Promotes glucose tolerance. It’s one thing for sugar to get into the cells, it’s another for the body to efficiently use it for energy! This metabolic process relies on co-factors, typically minerals or vitamins. Chromium is one essential mineral needed for glucose metabolism. It works by improving the functioning of small glucose transporters in the cells so these transporters can do a better job of bringing sugar into the cell when insulin has been released. This means more sugar ends up burned for energy than converted and stored as fat.
- Improves hormone profiles. To promote fat metabolism, the optimal functioning of insulin, leptin, adiponectin and glucagon have to be promoted. If we promote the excessive release of one, we cause an imbalance in the body. Big issues arise when excessive insulin release causes greater insulin resistance (i.e., its ability to signal is less effective). This promotes more fat storage because fat cannot be burned for energy in a high-insulin environment. The result is the release of more letpin, a hormone that helps regulate appetite. But if the body loses its sensitivity to leptin too, the issue is compounded and fat loss becomes even more difficult. The Adipolitik formula helps improve the body’s utilization of these hormones’ signals preventatively and for healthy metabolism.
- Saves your adrenals. Most fat “burners” aren’t actually formulated synergistically to optimize fat burning pathways! Instead, they stimulate the nervous system to use more energy. In the short-term, this will lead to fat loss. However, when these stimulants are used over the long‑term, they can push things the wrong way! Chronic use can cause a stress response (the release of adrenalin and cortisol). Stress wastes muscle (not good for metabolism) and imbalances blood sugar (potentially leading hypoglycemia). When the endocrine system (hormones) and nervous system are imbalanced over the long‑term, fat storage is actually promoted! Since Adipolitik is a non-stimulant fat burner (only 4mg of caffeine per 4 capsules) and optimizes metabolic function instead of over expending energy, its long-term use is not an issue.
As you can see, the more we know about what a product does in our body, the better choices we can make for its use. In your quest for healthy metabolism and body composition levels, Adipolitik can be very helpful when combined with optimal diet, exercise, sleep and lifestyle practices. In health,