Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
• 2 (200 g) very ripe bananas
• 1/4 cup (80 mL) unsweetened applesauce
• 1/2 cup (60 g) cocoa powder
• 1 scoop (41 grams) OvB vegan protein powder (vanilla)
• 2 tbsp (30 g) dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the bananas, applesauce, cocoa powder, and protein powder in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
3. Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray then spoon in the batter from the food processor. Use a spoon to spread it out so it’s flat and even.
4. Evenly distribute the chocolate chips on top.
5. Place them in the oven. After a few minutes, remove and use the back of a spoon to spread the melted chocolate chips. Place back in the oven.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. They’ll seem underdone when you take them out but once they cool, they’ll be good to go.
7. Let cool in the pan then slice into 8 squares.
5-Ingredients Fudgy Protein Brownies 🍫