We often think about or search for anything that we must do to get the desired results. But sometimes, we must keep an eye on what we shouldn’t do. Reminding ourselves of the main mistakes and issues we can stumble upon can help us in more ways than one can imagine.
1. An apple a day can keep the doctor away. More than that can bring him back.
2. Definition of a good workout: you fear doing it, but you feel awesome when you are done with it.
3. Thinking about going to the gym burns between 0 and 0 calories.
4. 100 calories of chips does not have the same impact on the body than 100 calories of green vegetables.
5. There is no supplement in the world that can replace food.
6. Underwater swimming is the only exercise that can be performed while holding your breath.
7. You don’t have to train for an hour to get a decent workout.
8. Never skip breakfast.
9. Obesity causes bad posture since the body forces the spine out of alignment as it tries to distribute the weight evenly.
10. It only takes a deficit of 500 calories a day to lose a pound a week.